Thursday, September 2, 2010

Where have I been?

I am such a laggy blogger I didn't realize it had been so long since I was on. It must have been baseball season for the kids that took up all my time, plus my normal day job! The summer is coming to and end and it went by so quick too. I have been super busy trying to get ready for the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival that will be held the last week of September. Jen and I will have a booth there and we are so looking forward to it. It is nice to be surrounded by other fiber fanatics. I am sure I will have lots of photos to post of the event as I have volunteered to be a roving photographer. I just love my Cannon Digital Rebel SLR it makes it easy to get professional results. There is a lot more in regards to new news, I will just have to add it a bit at a time! I'll post again soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment