Sunday, August 2, 2009

Spinning Update








I have still been spinning away, I have about three or four bobbins full of some superwash wool that will need to be processed and some photos of the gold that I did. I am proud to say I have finished my first skein of yarn and actually crocheted it into a mini scarflet. I still have to get a photo up but here are some others in the meantime. Other than that my crafting life has been cut short by the men in my life. A cranky teenager and tempermental boyfriend kept me emotionally drained this weekend, what's a girl to do? Get a tattoo! That is exactly what I did with one of my closest friends. We had a great time, tattoos, shopping, a nice lunch. This one hurt a bit more than the last one on my foot but what the hell, I love it. I find it so funny when people tell me ,"be sure you wont regret it in 20 years, I think blahhhh, I'm already 42, I will be glad to be alive in twenty years, and proudly displaying some more! Our next outing however may only consist of a pedicure :) Well, off to get some more knitting done before I have to get to bed. I found some handspun,dyed yarn form Chile I am working on. I also picked up some Manos Del Uruguay to make something for my friend. They are beautiful yarns and will post photos soon. Oh and I did have some Cricut time last week and made these cards , aren't they cute? It was the Wild Card and Celebrations cartridges, and I picked up some Tim Holtz alcohol inks I want to play with soon. Take care ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment