Sunday, August 30, 2009

Spinning!





I've been spinning almost everyday this week. I can't believe how much I am really starting to like it. I have spun merino, llama and bamboo and tried angora, that was tough! I plied two different skeins and am pleased with the end result. I tried my hand at some dyeing this afternoon and can see that it is going to take some practice, but allows a bunch of creativity :) I am so excited about this craft and can't wait to learn so much more! There is the Flock and Fiber Festival in Canby, OR which is coming up in three or so weeks and I can't wait Oh, I am also posting a photo of the bag I crocheted a while back. I still need to sew in a liner for it, but I love it and can't wait to start using it. That's all for now,time to get ready for the work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment